Friday, June 6, 2008

Colfax Cruise 2008

Kevin and I fell in love with Colfax Avenue last December when we braved 1 foot of falling snow to go on a photo-safari with other photographers. This time, there was no snow, but the sense of adventure lived on. Since I"m six months pregnant, the combination of the heat that day and the walking slowed me down. But didn't stop me from enjoying all that the FAX has to offer. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the Cruise.


Find more photos like this on Colfax Love


Kevin's pictures:
This cruise was very different than our winter slog. We covered much less distance and got to walk the 'Fax seeing more along the way. Here's some of my favorites from the day that were captured between our many watering hole stops. The real story is that the cruise is a fun outing with new and old friends with cameras as an excuse!


This is our friend Kara helping a disabled guy along with his chair. I often saw her talking and relating to random people throughout the day. Go Kara!




1 comment:

Kara K. Pearson said...

Ha! Thanks for including me in your blog. Surprised to see that shot. What a fun day.