Thursday, July 31, 2008

Andrea & Kelvin get married!

One of the best things about being wedding photographers is the great people we get to meet at every wedding. When I walked into the ladies suite at Hotel Teatro, I felt instantly at home. Andrea and all her sisters and girlfriends were wonderful, and I had such a great day with them, I wanted to be adopted as a sister by the end of the day. The ceremony at Red Rocks was incredibly personal and lovely, and the reception at the Limelight Supperclub in the Denver Performing Arts Center was one of the best parties of the year. Thank you again Andrea and Kelvin for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.

To see the slideshow, click on the title above.










1 comment:

Andrew said...

Wow I really love that last shot up against the glass. I hope things are going well for the two of you, talk to you soon.